To begin with, Nest JS is a highly popular and useful Node JS framework useful for server-side applications. It allows you to use the Node Components for building user interfaces. Along with this, it is open-source, uses TypeScript, and is a very versatile Node.
Components of Nest JS
Nest.JS manages the data storage and data management. It comes with many components which are useful for building scalable, modular, and maintainable server-side applications. Along with this, the combination of these frameworks results in providing a structured and efficient development framework. Enrolling in the NestJs Course will teach you about these components. Here are some core modules of Nest JS.
- Modules- These are useful for organizing the application into logical units. Modules consist of encapsulated related components, controllers, services, and other dependencies.
- Controllers- They are useful for handling incoming requests and generating responses. Along with this, controllers are useful for processing the necessary data, and invoking the appropriate services to perform business logic.
- Providers- They are the building blocks of Nest.js applications that help in implementing business logic. Along with this, providers are also useful for interacting with databases or external services.
- Dependency Injection- It is useful for leveraging the dependency injection to manage the application’s dependencies and promote modular design. This defines the providers who inject them into the classes that require them.
- Middleware- This is useful for intercepting and processing incoming requests and outgoing responses. The middleware also allows you to add common functionalities.
- Guards- These are useful for authentication and authorization purposes in Nest.js. Along with this, they help protect routes based on roles, permissions, authentication tokens, and more.
- Interceptors- They provide a great way to intercept and modify the execution flow of requests. Furthermore, the interceptors can also perform tasks such as logging, data transformation, error handling Etc.
- Pipes- These facilitate data transformation and validation and allow you to transform and validate incoming request data. These are also useful for tasks such as data sanitization, data transformation, and data validation.
Benefits of Using Nest JS
Nest JS is a highly scalable platform and it provides a solid foundation for building scalable applications. In addition, it follows a modular architecture approach and ensures that users can easily manage and scale the applications gradually as it grows. It provides a modular and organized code structure and applications developers with it are easy to maintain. Along with this, Nest JS provides decorators, dependency injection, and other design patterns. To further know about it, one can visit the NestJs Course. Apart from these, given below are some significant benefits of using Nest JS.
- Productivity- Nest JS provides great productivity and results in enhancing the developer productivity. In addition, this platform provides significant features such as type checking, autocompletion, and better code documentation.
- Familiarity- Nest Js is similar to Angular and Express.js to a very great extent. This makes it familiar to developers who have experience with these technologies. Thus, reducing the learning curve and enabling quicker adoption.
- Testing- It promotes the practice of writing testable code which makes it easier to write unit tests, integration tests, and end-to-end tests. This approach results in overall test coverage and more reliable applications.
- Ecosystem and Community- Nest JS comes with a growing ecosystem of modules and libraries. Along with this, it facilitates great integration with other tools and frameworks and allows developers to improve their development process.
- Full-stack Development- Developers can also use Nest JS by frontend frameworks like Angular or React. This approach facilitates full-stack development and ensures integration between frontend and backend components.
Career Opportunities in Nest JS
Here are some leading careers you can explore after learning Nest JS.
- Full stack developer
- Node js developer
- Backend developer
- API developer
- Full stack developer
- Technical lead
- DevOps Engineer
Nest JS allows you to use the React Components for building user interfaces. Along with this, Nest JS also automatically configures the tooling required for React, like bundling, compiling, and more. It comes with many components which are useful for building scalable, modular, and maintainable server-side applications. Enrolling in the Best Next Js course will teach you about these components. In conclusion, there are many high-paying careers available for you in the new JS domain.
Also Read this:- What is a Power Automate & How to Use It?