The religious trip known as Umrah is a practice that is followed by Muslims and is a Sunnah of the Holy Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (SAWW). Muslims perform it throughout the year while travelling with December Umrah packages from all over the world, despite the fact that it is not a prerequisite for performing the Ibadah. When they reach Makkah, they perform the sacred ceremonies that are associated with the minor pilgrimage.
In order to fulfil certain commitments and ceremonies, the Umrah pilgrimage must be completed. In order for your Umrah to be considered authentic, it is imperative that you complete these acts of worship without fail. A concise tutorial on how to complete the Umrah is provided here.
1. Niyyah (Intention).
Your intention, also known as Niyyah, for the Umrah is the first and most important ritual that you will do. Before entering into the sacred state of Ihram, every pilgrim must make a sincere intention to offer the holy rituals of the minor pilgrimage entirely for the sake of Allah Almighty and pray for forgiveness from him. Ramadan is the best month to perform the Umrah Pilgrimage that’s why Ramadan Umrah Packages are most booked Umrah packages from the Baitullah Travel. Umrah in the month of Ramadan is equal to the Hajj Pilgrimage. You have to make the Niyyah for the Umrah Ramadan till now.
Additionally, pilgrims are required to purge their hearts of whatever that is of this world and concentrate on bringing Allah Almighty the most glory through acts of prayer, Zikar, and charitable giving.
Before beginning the holy rituals and crossing the Meeqat boundary, every pilgrim is required to enter in the state of Ihram, which is a sacred state of complete and purity. Pilgrims are required to conduct Ghusl, remove any unwanted body hair, and cut their fingernails and toenails in order to fulfil this requirement. Afterwards, the ‘Ihram’ clothes that is worn throughout the ceremony should be worn.
- The Ihram is a basic piece of white cloth that comprises of two sheets specifically designed for males. There is nothing else that male pilgrims are permitted to wear as their ihram. Furthermore, in the state of Ihram, it is forbidden for men to wear any kind of stitched clothing, including undergarments. This include es any and all types of clothing.
- For women, Ihram can be their everyday clothes, provided that they are uncomplicated, have a loose fit, and are modest (their only requirement is that they be stitched).
When a pilgrim enters Iham, It becomes prohibited for him/her to;
- Cut hair or nails.
- Wear perfume.
- Hunt/kill animal.
- Have physical relations with spouse.
Following the observance of Ihram, travellers are required to proceed towards Masjid-al-Haram in order to initiate the rituals of Umrah.
1. Tawaf al-Umrah.
The Tawaf of the Holy Kaabah is something that Umrah pilgrims are required to perform once they have arrived in Masjid al-Ahram. At the location of Hajar-al-Aswad, also known as the Black Stone, each and every round of Tawaf must start and end. According to this method, travellers are required to perform seven rounds of circumambulation around the Holy Kaabah while simultaneously reciting particular duas and supplications.
The Tawaf is the greatest expression of togetherness among the Muslim community and their devotion to Allah. During the Tawaf, the Muslims go around the sacred building while wearing the same white robes and circling the Kaaba.
Immediately following the completion of the Tawaf, pilgrims are required to also perform two Rakat salat-al-Tawaf in the vicinity of Maqam-e-Ibrahim.
Following the conclusion of the Tawaf, pilgrims are required to proceed with the Sa’i of the hills of Safa and Marwah that are located inside the premises of the Grand Mosque of Makkah. As part of this ceremony, you will walk between the hills of Safa and Marwah seven times, with the first round counting from Safah to Marwah. This will ensure that the ritual is performed correctly. In light of this, the seventh round comes to a close at Marwah Hill.
During the time that Hajra, the wife of Prophet Ibrahim (AS), was looking for water for her young son Hazrat Ismail (AS), this ritual is performed in honour of the efforts that she made.
5. Tahallul (Trimming/Cutting Hair).
Subsequent to the completion of the Sa’i ritual, pilgrims have the opportunity to reject the status of Ihram by concluding the final ritual of Umrah, which is Tahallul, which involves trimming or cutting the hair.
Men are required to keep their heads totally shaved or to clip their hair, which is also acceptable. On the other hand, women are only allowed to cut their hair to a length that is no longer than the tip of their finger.
6. Exit the State of Ihram.
Pilgrims are permitted to leave the state of Ihram and remove their Ihram clothes once they have finished the Tahallul ritual. At this moment, your Umrah is finished, and you are free to resume your normal activities, such as wearing regular clothes and using perfumes, among other things.
Refrain from engaging in arguments with other people and do not allow yourself to become involved in issues that do not directly affect you.
- In Ihram, men are required to keep their heads and feet exposed at all times.
- Devote the majority of your time to reciting the Dhikr and the Ibadah, and pray to Allah, the Most High, for pardon.
- It is forbidden for women to conceal their hands and faces while they are in the state of Ihram.
- Prior to conducting the Umrah, educate yourself on the rituals that are involved and the correct approach to carry them out. So that you can verify the authenticity of your pilgrimage.
- When interacting with other pilgrims, it is important to keep a friendly and helpful approach.
- In order to avoid any inconveniences during your journey, it is important to educate yourself on the local norms and restrictions that are imposed on pilgrims and to adhere to the law.
- Therefore, with the Last 10 Days Ramadan Umrah Packages, you will be able to conduct Umrah in an effective manner while also having a positive and relaxing travel experience.