The largest organ in the human body, the skin, exhibits several illnesses. In actuality, the skin is a reflection of what is occurring within the body or beneath the skin. The majority of the body’s internal organs and systems manifest their disease or damage as numerous types of skin conditions.
For instance, psoriasis and lichen planus are skin conditions that develop when the immune system goes crazy. Allergies like urticaria or eczema manifest as an inside disease when the immune system becomes hypersensitive or delicate. There are many skin infections such as pyoderma, boils, carbuncles, warts, molluscum contagiosa, fungus infections, etc. when the internal immune system is compromised and is more susceptible to the effects of foreign pathogens.
Similar to this, when the internal hormonal system is ill, it can cause some of the symptoms of hormonal disorders such as hair loss, alopecia areata, alopecia totalis, hyperpigmentation, melasma, vitiligo, dry skin, and similar conditions. Additionally, some hereditary predispositions manifest as skin conditions such as vitiligo, skin cancer, psoriasis, pemphigus, etc.
In other words, the skin serves as a mirror for our body, reflecting any inside ailments or changes. They must be interpreted appropriately. As a result, the illnesses of the skin extend far deeper than the skin. They send us a message on the interior illness.
The use of homoeopathy to treat skin conditions:
- When treating skin conditions with homoeopathy, we look at the condition as a whole and try to understand its underlying causes at the level of immunology, hormones, genetics, metabolism, etc.
- We then plan the course of treatment so that the disease is dealt with at its source by treating the underlying cause.
- By treating diseases like vitiligo, lichen planus, psoriasis, or urticaria at a deeper level, we can prevent recurrences of the illness for years or even months.
- Homoeopathic medications are taken orally when treating skin conditions at such a deep level with homoeopathy.
- Lotions and creams are not used in homoeopathy to treat skin conditions. According to homoeopathy, applying external lotions to treat skin conditions will only “suppress” or “mask” the condition rather than “cure” it.
Conventional medicine for skin conditions:
- Homoeopathy differs from traditional, or allopathic, methods of treating skin conditions.
- Although mainstream medicine is aware that, as previously said, skin disorders are mostly a mirror of internal organ systems, the treatment strategy involves the use of exterior medications, such as immuno-suppressive creams and lotions, to “suppress” or “hide” the skin diseases.
- As a result, the majority of skin conditions respond first to the application of such cortisone-containing lotions (or other immunosuppressive medications).
- However, most disorders quickly reappear or recur after quitting medication. Millions of patients and tens of thousands of doctors have had similar experiences.
Which skin conditions are successfully treated with homoeopathy?
- Homoeopathic medicine effectively treats the majority of chronic skin conditions. Let’s discuss a few common skin conditions and the range of homoeopathic treatments available for them.
- Effects of Skin Disease Treatment
- Lichen planus
- Loss of hair and alopecia areata
If you are suffering from any of these mentioned diseases then contact a Homeopathic clinic In Mumbai or Homeopathic Doctor In Mumbai.