Nagpur is the third-largest city in Maharashtra unveiling a canvas of career opportunities, and each job prospect has an equal contribution to the city’s continuous development. It is an emerging metropolis and home to top industries of IT, career consultation, thermal power, digital market, etc. These industries bring loads of job opportunities to the city drawing job seekers from multiple segments such as experienced and freshers.
After completing graduation, the next step for every student is to look for a secure full-time job in their study areas. This article highlights the dynamic job prospects that come to define Nagpur from traditional sectors to emerging ones.
Let us learn about some of the all-time popular full time jobs in Nagpur!
High-Growth Career Opportunities in Nagpur
Find below some of the high-growth job opportunities in the orange city of Maharashtra.
1. SAP Security Consultant
In Nagpur, the demand for SAP professionals has stepped up to a higher level and is expected to keep growing in the coming years. Find below the prerequisites of the SAP Security Consultant job in the city.
SAP Security Consultant specializes in ECC 6.0 and HANA. They are an essential part of the team that assures the stability, security, and optimal operation of the company’s SAP systems. The primary tasks include administering and supporting SAP systems such as ECC 6.0 and HANA. Furthermore, they are expected to monitor the execution of effective security measures.
Basic Eligibility Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in information technology or computer science.
- 7-10 years of working experience in the SAP system.
- In-depth knowledge of SAP Basis and Security.
- Certifications in SAP Basis and Security could lead to an added advantage.
2. Front-End / React JS Developer
With the rise in IT hubs in Nagpur, the demand for React JS or front-end developers is also increasing. Find below the prerequisites of a front-end developer job in the city.
Basic Eligibility Requirements
- Bachelor or Master of Engineering in Computer Science/ Information Technology.
- At least 2 years of working background in React JS.
- Project Experience in React JS.
- Work knowledge in PWA development.
3. Business Development Executive
Business Development jobs in Nagpur are in demand in various industries such as solar, construction, healthcare, technology, etc. Find below the prerequisites of a Business Development Executive job in the city.
A business development executive is sales proficient and is responsible for identifying and engaging with potential clients and business opportunities. Their primary duties include searching for new clients, looking for new services to pitch and aiding their company in expanding its business in new markets. Apart from having management skills, they also need to have excellent interpersonal skills to maintain company collaborations and amplify revenue growth.
Basic Eligibility Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in the related field (IT, Marketing, Sales)
- Equivalent work experience in B2B sales.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Basic understanding of the targeted industry.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and industry-specific software.
Recent graduates looking for Full Time Job in Nagpur can find an array of job prospects with opportunities spanning various industries. Whether your interest lies in the IT sector or emerging startups, the city presents a dynamic landscape of career growth. As you explore these industries, staying updated with the market trends and developing relevant skills will no doubt enhance your chances of success in Nagpur’s evolving market.
To find a job that matches your curriculum or passion, conduct comprehensive research on a job portal such as Indeed, LinkedIn, or Naukri, which offers numerous opportunities for employment in rising industries.
We wish you luck in your job quest!