Are you dealing with male boobs or puffy nipples and tired of getting rid of this unwanted fat? That’s a condition called gynecomastia. This is found in males and is caused by increased hormonal imbalance. It is not a severe health condition but a prevalent issue among men; however, it is temporary in puberty and recovers itself in a few weeks. If you have been facing it for years, you must look for the Best Gynecomastia Surgeon for complete consultancy. Read the blog below to understand the symptoms and treatment of this male breast condition.
What Is Gynecomastia?
Medically male boobs are termed as gynecomastia, which is associated with enlarged breast tissue. Generally, it’s not permanent but occurs in young boys and males in puberty. Males can get rid of gynecomastia conditions due to proper medication, workouts, and diet plans. Enlargement of breast tissues can be a condition in both breast areas or else in one (asymmetric gynecomastia).
The major causes behind this are hormonal disbalancing, excessive use of steroids, weed/marijuana, etc. An unhealthy diet and routine or even medication side effects cause it. Typically, males above 21 years suffer from gynecomastia and find it challenging to get rid of it. Thus, finally, the easiest solution for Male Gynecomastia Treatment.
The Overview About Gynecomastia Surgery:
Gynecomastia surgery is a type of advanced plastic surgical treatment that helps in permanent solutions for the removal of male boobs. It is also called reduction mammaplasty, categorized as combining two surgical techniques.
The Liposuction Treatment: Men with milder gynecomastia conditions are treated with liposuction. It primarily helps in the build-up of fat tissue in the removal of the breast. During this, a small tube (cannula) is inserted, which loosens or breaks down the fat tissues and gives absolute suction to fat tissues.
The Excision Technique: Next comes male breast reduction is the excision technique, which is processed in extreme cases. In this process, excessive skin or enlarged breast tissue is removed or adjusted within the chest area. The wholesome treatment is surgical and needs Gynecomastia’s Best Doctor or surgeon for consultancy, removal, or repositioning of skin to look natural.
Noteworthy is that after examination and the severity of cases in men, two of these above techniques are often processed to give the best results. It promotes excellent appearance with the lowest risk and helps males with the reliable removal of gynecomastia. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJhCctb76tM&t
The Causes of Gynecomastia Condition:
There are a lot of factors behind gynecomastia in males, but one temporary is during hormonal changes in puberty. Other causes are as follows;
- Weight gain.
- Extreme production of estrogen in men.
- Poor testosterone level.
- Chronic health conditions and disease in the liver, kidney, and heart.
- Imbalanced anabolic-androgenic steroids.
- Cancer treatment stages like chemotherapy or radiation.
- Any ongoing medical treatment/medication side effects.
- Use of narcotics or amphetamine drugs.
- Certain medicines like antibiotics, pump inhibitors, anti-anxiety or anti-depressants, HIV/AIDS, Diabetes, etc.
The Advantages of Gynecomastia Surgery:
- Improves Self-Confidence: Men with gynecomastia condition feel embarrassed socially, which triggers their self-confidence. It will help reshape the chest and make the appearance look masculine, enhancing confidence.
- Good Body Contouring: A more defined body psychologically impacts the mind. The newfound body image gives the self a positive feel about life. It makes your appearance look healthier and smarter and makes you active instead of dull.
- Permanent Solution: Precisely, gynecomastia is a permanent way to get rid of male breasts. It’s an effective surgical process for removing excessive glandular tissue or fat. This needs to be followed up with a maintained healthy lifestyle as suggested by the surgeon after recovery. It’s best to preserve the contour of the body. Thus, it is excellent for removing targeted fat in men’s chest area.
- Physical Discomfort: Males do face physical discomfort due to gynecomastia. It even leads to poor posture. Some men have been experiencing tenderness or pain in the chest area. Therefore, taking gynecomastia treatment will get rid of it after removing excessive and enlarged tissue.
The Bottom Line:
If you are looking for Gynecomastia Treatment in Delhi, you must look for a reputable plastic surgeon. Have a proper consultancy and then look at further steps. It is an effective and permanent way to get rid of male breasts. This helps to balance life and ensures a quick recovery period. Now, Men’s Gynecomastia Surgery in Delhi is an advanced treatment available at Kalosa Aesthetics Clinic. No man wants to get triggered by the social embarrassment of having male boobs or gynecomastia condition, thus reaching a reliable gynecomastia surgeon.