Wavlink WiFi routers are those network devices that help you to use the internet devices without connecting any wire. It is simple to connect with your cable modem or ISP server socket. It can also be connected to range extender to increase the reach of the WiFi signals.
But now the question arise that can your Wavlink WiFi router can be connect to any brand range extender or signal repeater. In this article, you will get answers to this asked question.
We will start with simply answer the mentioned question with ‘YES’ or ‘NO’, and then we will explain why. After that, we will provide installation procedure of the router to extender connection in your home via WiFi Wavlink com setup.
Can Wavlink Router Link to Any Brand Extender?
The answer to this question is ‘YES’. You can easily connect to any range extenders, boosters, and signal repeaters via Ethernet cable or WPS button.
The modem to WiFi router link helps you to run fast internet services in your phone or laptop. The modem sends physical signals to the router through the Ethernet cable. Then router converts and provides wireless signals to your phone and laptop.
The router to range extender link is also works same as the modem to router link. The difference is that the extender boost and expands the router’s signals.
So, this is the answer of this asked ‘can Wavlink WiFi router connects to any brand range extender’ question. You also get answer why the connection is possible. Now, let’s see how you can establish the link between the Wavlink WiFi router and extender.
How to Connect Your Router to Range Extender?
In this section, you will see two parts that give you knowledge about how you can connect the extender to the Wavlink router physically. The second part will contains interface access process to adjust the extender settings and networks.
You can easily connect your router to extender with the help of an Ethernet cable and can be connected wirelessly. Let’s see how to connect with an Ethernet cable.
- Place the extender close to the Wavlink WiFi router and locate the WAN port of the extender and LAN port of the router. Now, simply connect Ethernet cable to the located ports and turn on the extender and router. Start it by plugging the extender to the wall socket and pressing the power button.
- You can also connect it wirelessly, with the help of the WPS button. Just turn on the extender and router and press the WPS button on the router and extender. Both the devices will be connected each other automatically.
Now, you have to adjust the extender settings and networks by going into the interface of the range extender. Let’s see how to enter the interface of the WiFi extender in this upcoming section in this article.
Adjust Settings And Networks
In this section, you will learn few steps to get the access to the web interface the range extender.
- Connect your computer or laptop to the extender via LAN cable.
- Search its assigned IP address in the computer’s web browser.
- You will find extender’s IP and login credentials on the label and in the user manual of range extender.
- You will reach to the extender’s interface login page, here just type in the founded login credentials.
- Then, browser will take you to the interface dashboard, where you can adjust the settings and networks.
These steps were also followed by you while adjusting the settings and networks of router via Wavlink router login interface.
Last Ending Words
These are the end lines of this article, which provide answers to the asked ‘can Wavlink WiFi router connects with any brand range extender’ question. We have added another section of how to connect your Wavlink WiFi router to extender easily.