Smartphones are the latest gadgets that attract everyone and every individual has a desire to use the latest technology for their smartphones. 5G technology has arisen as a game changer in the field of communication networks. Accessing a fast network sometimes causes the device to become unresponsive and you are left with only one option to perform i.e. to turn off 5g device.
Before moving to the detailed information, you should gain some additional knowledge about the 5G technology.
5G-enabled smartphones are a unique asset nowadays. People give priority to these smartphones. The term 5G means the fifth generation, and this generation is related to the latest wireless communication technology that is used frequently in mobile phones. This 5G technology is referred to as a substitute of 4G technology i.e. LTE, a previous technology used in mobile phones.
You should grasp some knowledge of the key features of this 5G technology. Why is it so demanding in nature? What are the technical advancements in this 5G technology?
- Higher Speed: 5G technology is known for its high-speed internet connectivity. Here, downloading and uploading of any file is completed in a few seconds as the connectivity speed is up to GBPS(Giga Bytes Per Second).
- Reduced Network Latency: 5G also minimizes the issue of frequent network latency that was present in the previous 4G technology. Network latency is referred to as the total time duration that is used to travel a data packet from one place to another place. reduced network latency ensures an improvised user experience.
How to turn off 5g on android?
Have you ever encountered this situation before? Do you know how to turn 5g off on android? If not, then you will get the detailed information here about turning off 5g on your device.
By Network Setting Option: This is the simplest way to turn off 5g on your Android device. Follow the below steps carefully to achieve the result:-
- Open the “Settings” option on your Android device. Mostly this option is available on notification shade or present on the homescreen as icon form.
- Click on the “Network and Internet” option. On opening, search for the “Mobile Network/Cellular Network” option and click on it.
- Now, search for the” Preferred Network Type” or any option similar to this. Click on it and access the option.
- Inside this, a list of different networks available will be displayed. Select the network you want to access on your Android.
- Save the selected option.
By Developer Options
- Open the “Settings” option on your device and select the ”About the phone” option.
- Here, search for ‘software information or Build number’. Click several times to see the message “Developer options are enabled”.
- Return to the main setting menu and search for the developer option. Click the option.
- After opening, search and click the option of “Networking. Search for the ‘mobile data always active’ option and make it disabled by clicking on it.
- Click on the save or apply option for saving the settings.
For more information visit:- https://wingsmypost.com/