Bellsouth is famous for providing internet and broadband services. Apart from this, Bellsouth email provides free and amazing email services. But if you want to use Bellsouth email smoothly, then you need to set up Bellsouth email properly. If you are using Bellsouth email, then you should be at the right place.
Here, you need to check out the steps and know how to set up Bellsouth email on iPhone, then check out the steps mentioned in the guide.
Step to Setup Bellsouth Email on iPhone
There are times when users deal with the issue while setting up Bellsouth email on an iPhone device. There are various settings that are related to IMAP and SMTP that one needs to be aware of before starting the setup process. To know about the steps, check out the steps:
- Start by opening Settings on your iPhone.
- Select the option for mail, contacts, and calendars.
- Here, you need to decide the type of email before moving ahead.
- Choose Bellsouth email.
- After that, add the mail account option in the mail section.
- Enter the name, email, password, and description.
- Now, enter Bellsouth IMAP server and POP3 server settings properly.
- Inbound Server: att.net for POP3 and mail.att.net for IMAP.
- Port: 995 for POP3 and 995 as IMAP.
- SMTP server for att.net and mail.att.net for IMAP.
- Lastly, tap to yes for the required SSL for both IMAP and POP3.
Check out the steps mentioned and know about how to set up Bellsouth email on your iPhone device smoothly.
Follow the steps as mentioned and know about how to set up Bellsouth email on an iPhone device properly. It is advisable to follow the steps properly to not encounter with any further changes.