looking for the solution to extract attachments from Outlook in multiple emails? if you receive too many attachments on your Outlook account, you will run into a storage space issue after a certain amount of time you’re already dealing with it and looking for a way to export several email attachments from Outlook to a safe location, this blog will help you.
If you’re currently dealing with it and need a way to export many email attachments from Outlook to a safe location, this blog will undoubtedly be of assistance. We’ll go over the most efficient and straightforward methods for exporting attachments from Outlook. So just be with us to know the real working solution.
What are the Disadvantages of Huge Number of Attachments in Outlook
We’ll go over some of the primary consequences of huge attachments that cause users to export multiple email attachments from Outlook in this paragraph.
- As previously said, if you have been a long-time Outlook user, you most likely have a large number of attachments saved in your account. As well we know that it increases the mailbox data file size of Outlook and due to that users have to experience various Outlook program issues like application stuck lower productivity, and various performance issues.
- One of the biggest disadvantages of oversized mailboxes is that they can easily get corrupted and the culprit behind the oversized mailbox is your large attachment files.
Manual Method to Extract Attachments at Once in Outlook
Follow the steps to save attachments files from Outlook manually
- First thing first, Install and Run the Outlook program on your device.
- After that, open the email which contains an attachment that you to need download.
- Choose the attachments and right-click on it.
- Select Save (if you only need to save a few email attachments) or Save All Attachments (if you need to save all of them) ( if you have to extract multiple attachments from Outlook).
- At last, Go to a destination folder and Save button to save the attachments.
Easy Way to Export Multiple Email Attachments from Outlook
The above discussed free manual techniques are a good approach to extract attachments from Outlook in multiple emails, but there is a catch to it and that is you cannot save multiple attachments from a single email. However, because of its duration, the majority of customers do not wish to employ this technique.
So if you don’t want to waste your time on a free method, then try a professional suggested tool i.e, Outlook Attachment Extractor. It’s the most dependable and effective tool for exporting numerous email attachments from an Outlook account. You may also save attachments from Outlook OST, PST, and BAK files with these features.
Some Best Features of this Tool
- The software comes with two different types of naming conventions: first naming conventions for attachments which gives you the option to save attachments with various names, and second naming convention for the folder.
- This is an all one tool that is capable of extracting attachments from email, contacts, calendars, tasks, and journals.
- Provide various filters such as item filter, Date filter, Filesize, filters, and Extension Filter.
- Facilitated option to maintain the folder hierarchy.
One of the most often asked issues on the internet by Outlook users is how to export numerous email attachments at once. So, after examining all of the user’s queries and inquiries, we’ve come up with an article. We’ve gone over two distinct methods for saving attachments from Outlook, including manual and automatic techniques.